Tuesday 8 February 2011

Just Pose

Yesterday, I received the newsletter for NEO2. At first when I saw the email, just for a second, I thought it was NEO2 replying to the question on my first post What are you into? and that their answer was I am into creativity...

Anyway, they have created for their 100th issue a really cool interactive video using VJ tools and different video editing software. You can create your own creative videos by mixing the different sound and image loops.

I couldn't quite work out how to do it at the beginning, even though they explain it well, but when I got into it I really enjoyed creating some cool little videos.

It is a shame they haven't created a facility where you can record the videos and post them, and have a little competition, so we could also see what other people come up with!


I am sure this interactive video will keep you entertained for a while.  Lets be creative!

No comments:

Post a Comment