Sunday 6 February 2011

Another Saturday

This term I have to attend lectures every Saturday....I know it doesn't sound appealing, but at the end of the day this is what I want to do, and I realised yesterday as the lecture went on that I have no idea about basic culture, and that I should have probably spent more time studying during the years...
I guess it is never too late to learn, and I promise myself to be more dedicated and more opinionated....

After the lecture, I met my boyfriend in East London,



  I love the street art


 In this bar they make my favourite cocktail...



 Brick Lane Margarita


 Art is everywhere...


 And then we found this good looking bread on the pavement??




Veg anyone?


 More margaritas in this bar...


 And finally after so many drinks, the pizza!!


 Best pizza I have eaten in a long long time



And this was my Saturday! Full of random thoughts and as always in very good company.

4 comments:

  1. I enjoy your day ...
    I like to see your day through your photos ...
    miss you!
    by the way .... I like your camera
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. acerca del cine LO SABIA es britanico q guapo es verdad???? y sobre todo que bien interpreta!!!! aqui te va a sorprender tienes q verla!!!!! que casualidad tu actor favorito!!!
    se merece el oscar de veras q si!!!!
    tb me encanta colin es tan guapo!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. jijiji esa peli me dio miedo tu te crees pero sale ufff como sale....
    en esta no sale tan guapo hace de drogadicto,pero es que lo hace de bien!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. las fotos son preciosas! y la pizza.....q pinta.....me comia dos
    buen dia

    ReplyDelete