Thursday 20 January 2011

H&M is clogging again!

Next 20th of April we will have the honour to see in stores  H&M's new collaboration. This time with the clog maker Swedish Hasbeens.

I personally love Swedish Hasbeens foot wear, and I have been wanting to dress my beloved feet with a pair of these clogs since last season. Unfotunately my poor finances haven't allowed me to purchase a pair, and I got rather excited with the idea of H&M's cheaper option (starting at £34.99)
But! will I risk it buying this second option or will my feet be better off with the original ones?? I can only tell when I try them on!

Regardless of whatever my choice would be I'm already in love with the red sandals and the peep toe wedge!!






1 comment:

  1. vi la noticia la semana pasadaa las sandalias rojas me encantan!!!

    ReplyDelete